Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Life Style / Re: '84 GLI
« Last post by sean on June 15, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
Drop in a deisel and slam the funk out of it... !!!!! :D nice ride man!n

x2.  any updates Lee?
General Discussion / site update & gallery info
« Last post by sean on June 15, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »
site was moved to a new server: apisnetworks.com for speed and stability reasons.  hit me up if you want/need a webhost and I can answer questions about apis.

forum software was updated over the last few days also, work was done after work and stopped after the 1st beer of the night so it took some time.  plus it was a pain in the ass. 
 :fuckyou:

i haven't gotten around to fixing the gallery link at the top of the page but it is still available at this link:  http://hoodride.com/forum/gallery

also i will try to spend at least one minute a day here from now on, but with me only being back in the country for ~10 days my give-a-fuck meter is really low.
Life Style / Re: Early Bays Anyone?
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
I love this look with my whole heart!!! Its so sweet!!!

I have the opportunity to get a '71 bus like the green one for $500 . . . motor went out but thats all thats wrong with her . . . to buy or not to buy! What do you think?
Life Style / Re: Nice Price or Crack Pipe Buick Regal
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 01:03:32 PM »
it is definately a hood ride. I am not a huge Buik fan is all. I appreciate it for sure, just not my thing.
Life Style / Re: '84 GLI
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 12:58:38 PM »
man thats pretty!!! I was looking for one out here for a while but they were NON-GLI  and beat to death most of the time!! Nice find for sure!!!
Life Style / Re: Let's See Your Garage
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »
Picture this! I have a beautiful gravel floor and a sky blue with occasional overcast as my ceiling. PLenty of ventilation available . . . I will even rent it out, if you dont already have one yourself.

I wish I had a garage so bad.
Life Style / Re: Low VW's
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 12:40:59 PM »
I am working on a BAJA right now, but I just bought a sick 66Beattle for $200 that I am going to slam. . .

What is that 2 door coupe called? I want one really bad! They look amazing
Life Style / Re: okay, who's is this?
« Last post by Handsomecracker on June 08, 2011, 12:33:49 PM »
This thing is genius! It looks like a car from some type of End Of The World, Zombie Protection Vehicle! I want it!
Life Style / Re: okay, who's is this?
« Last post by newhampshirerob on May 30, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
best thing i have ever seen
Life Style / Re: Low VW's
« Last post by newhampshirerob on May 30, 2011, 12:53:53 AM »

84 diesel jetta. going lower with some wheels and tires soon.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10