Author Topic: "Nicks slick fifty-sicks"  (Read 22015 times)

mcbuggin56

• a militant mofo vw owner... haha
    • View Profile
"Nicks slick fifty-sicks"
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
whats up guys im Nick! i picked up this 56 oval bug as a trade for my 69... :golfclap: score. restored 63 chassis, all orig interior and dash, wit orig 56 lowback seats, and orig glass, mostly orig body... screams hooride. womack 4' narrowed beam and 2 inch drop spindles :banana:. 2 notches in rear with extended spring plates to correct toe problems. hopefuly these pics will work
she's a workin progress, just replumbed the front brakes with new hard and soft lines, new master cylinder, and did some small stuff today... 67 1500sp engine sitting n the floorboard waiting to go in...

enjoy! ill post updates as it comes along..

well someone please tell me how to post pics from my computer... cuz im fail on this one....
The Lord is my rock, and I wont be afraid!!
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
Re: "Nicks slick fifty-sicks"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
okay i read the help section... apparently i dont have attachements :airquote; enabled... :siren: :link: :doh: :poo:
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

chencho

• Global Moderator
  • Soy el chingon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:50:05 PM »
Welcome to the board. You can go to the Gallery page (located in the top of the menu bar) and post your images there. You should then be able to link the image back to your thread for easy viewing.

Now post up!

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 11:59:31 PM »
ok cool ill give it a shot tomorrow when I can get on the computer... (I'm on my phone) :v: :swoon:
Code: [Select]
[quote][/quote]
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 12:44:57 AM »
Well, here's an update... my appt complex owner crapped a chicken when he saw my ride all covered inrust and the fenders layin over on the tires.... so I moved it down a hill and put the fenders on... not good enough!   :mad: this guy made our maintenance guy swap someones hubcaps so that "curb appeal" looked like all were present when u pulled in... wtf :cop:. Needless to say mu hooptie didn't stand a chance... I heard rumor that my white collar complex owner actually ghasped when he saw it. As pissed as I was this made me proud.  :banana: :golfclap: anyway... later that day they threatened to tow before 5... so I shed some 4yr old lil girl pouts and tears and fought em for 2 more days. Finally towed with my friends bmw e30 to my gpas house. Thank G-d for great friends and family. Later that day my local vw guru stopped buy and helped me sort out what I needed... I won't list here but ill post a link to my craigslist add later in case you can help! :swoon: in the meantime beforehand I got all the front brakes plumbed and master cyl installed. Got front susp tightend up (tie rod ends were so loose I could turn one wheel 2 inches before the play would catch) and steering back operational, seats are in, speedo back in and cable ran, and tranny bolted in. Its coming along ok but now comes stuff that's gonna cost $ :poo:... well I hope I can get it goin by june 25 for our cruise through the beautiful nc mountains. Bonded the title yesterday so thatsall my $  gone for now... updates later! Here's the craigslist link... http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/2395402356html
Can't wait to see they're faces when a roar in everyday scrapin and open headers and rusted up... muahahahahahaa!!!!!! :black:
G-d bless til next time!
Nick
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:45:15 AM by mcbuggin56 »
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 01:26:10 AM »
Finally got some pics up... enjoy!
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 01:30:25 AM »
decklid is off a 64 cuz I don't have $300 for a W... and that one was layin in the woods for free lol :banana: temp tire will be goin up front so I can drag the beam when I get another...
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »
Hers a pic I snapped Thursday...

I will have more when they upload to photobucket...
Anyways... I pulled the motor out of the passenger seat floorboard and got the header halfway on, gotta get some new 11mm brass nuts and possibly 2 new studs. Got the motor on a cart and hooked a gas can up gravity feed right to the carb, hooked the battery from my saab and tried to ripstart with a clothesline...  FAIL :doh: Needs a good tuneup and I should be good... got my interior installed (pics coming) just waiting on brake parts and a autostick starter... didn't do much other than that...
More to come... :golfclap:
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6

sean

• Administrator
  • trying too hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
and tried to ripstart with a clothesline...  FAIL :doh:

fuckin metal.   :black:

Handsomecracker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »
That car is RAW!!!!! I want it!!! Looks like a pirate with that light missing
That's what she said.

mcbuggin56

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »
Looks like a pirate with that light missing
this made my day
and tried to ripstart with a clothesline...  FAIL :doh:

fuckin metal.   :black:

as did this...

anyways, no news yet, should be ordering some parts soon now that wifey is workin! otw to local vw meet tonight
hebiesplace a 7 if anybodys in gboro!
56 oval vw
01 vw jetta
95 saab 9000cde v6